단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
주제 당신을 향한 하나님의 의지 (God's will for you) 
설교 주병열 목사 
성경 창세기 50:15 - 26 (Genesis 50:15 - 26) 
일자 2015년 9월 5일 

50:15 요셉의 형제들이 그들의 아버지가 죽었음을 보고 말하되 요셉이 혹시 우리를 미워하여 우리가 그에게 행한 모든 악을 다 갚지나 아니할까 하고
50:15 When Joseph's brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, "What if Joseph holds a grudge against us and pays us back for all the wrongs we did to him?"
50:16 요셉에게 말을 전하여 이르되 당신의 아버지가 돌아가시기 전에 명령하여 이르시기를
50:16 So they sent word to Joseph, saying, "Your father left these instructions before he died:
50:17 너희는 이같이 요셉에게 이르라 네 형들이 네게 악을 행하였을지라도 이제 바라건대 그들의 허물과 죄를 용서하라 하셨나니 당신 아버지의 하나님의 종들인 우리 죄를 이제 용서하소서 하매 요셉이 그들이 그에게 하는 말을 들을 때에 울었더라
50:17 'This is what you are to say to Joseph: I ask you to forgive your brothers the sins and the wrongs they committed in treating you so badly.' Now please forgive the sins of the servants of the God of your father." When their message came to him, Joseph wept.
50:18 그의 형들이 또 친히 와서 요셉의 앞에 엎드려 이르되 우리는 당신의 종들이니이다
50:18 His brothers then came and threw themselves down before him. "We are your slaves," they said.
50:19 요셉이 그들에게 이르되 두려워하지 마소서 내가 하나님을 대신하리이까
50:19 But Joseph said to them, "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God?
50:20 당신들은 나를 해하려 하였으나 하나님은 그것을 선으로 바꾸사 오늘과 같이 많은 백성의 생명을 구원하게 하시려 하셨나니
50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.
50:21 당신들은 두려워하지 마소서 내가 당신들과 당신들의 자녀를 기르리이다 하고 그들을 간곡한 말로 위로하였더라
50:21 So then, don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children." And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.
50:22 요셉이 그의 아버지의 가족과 함께 애굽에 거주하여 백십 세를 살며
50:22 Joseph stayed in Egypt, along with all his father's family. He lived a hundred and ten years
50:23 에브라임의 자손 삼대를 보았으며 므낫세의 아들 마길의 아들들도 요셉의 슬하에서 양육되었더라
50:23 and saw the third generation of Ephraim's children. Also the children of Makir son of Manasseh were placed at birth on Joseph's knees.
50:24 요셉이 그의 형제들에게 이르되 나는 죽을 것이나 하나님이 당신들을 돌보시고 당신들을 이 땅에서 인도하여 내사 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 맹세하신 땅에 이르게 하시리라 하고
50:24 Then Joseph said to his brothers, "I am about to die. But God will surely come to your aid and take you up out of this land to the land he promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."
50:25 요셉이 또 이스라엘 자손에게 맹세시켜 이르기를 하나님이 반드시 당신들을 돌보시리니 당신들은 여기서 내 해골을 메고 올라가겠다 하라 하였더라
50:25 And Joseph made the sons of Israel swear an oath and said, "God will surely come to your aid, and then you must carry my bones up from this place."
50:26 요셉이 백십 세에 죽으매 그들이 그의 몸에 향 재료를 넣고 애굽에서 입관하였더라
50:26 So Joseph died at the age of a hundred and ten. And after they embalmed him, he was placed in a coffin in Egypt. 

1. No Image 05Sep
    by 관리자
    Views 215 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 용서와 소망의 요셉 (Joseph of forgiveness & hope)

2. No Image 04Sep
    by
    Views 374 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 담장을 넘는 은혜 (The grace climbing over a wall)

3. No Image 03Sep
    by
    Views 419 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 요셉의 꿈 해몽과 애굽 통치 (Joseph's interpretation of dream & ruling Egypt)

4. No Image 02Sep
    by
    Views 267 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 잊혀진 요셉 (Forgotten Joseph)

5. No Image 01Sep
    by
    Views 432 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 형통하게 하시는 하나님 (God works the good in all things)

6. No Image 31Aug
    by
    Views 348 

2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 꿈꾸는 요셉

Board Pagination Prev 1 2 Next
/ 2
위로