2015 가을 특별 새벽기도회 - 요셉의 꿈 해몽과 애굽 통치 (Joseph's interpretation of dream & ruling Egypt)

by 관리자 posted Sep 03, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
주제 당신을 향한 하나님의 의지 (God's will for you) 
설교 주병열 목사 
성경 창세기 41: 25 - 40 (Genesis 41:25 - 40) 
일자 2015년 9월 3일 

41:25 요셉이 바로에게 아뢰되 바로의 꿈은 하나라 하나님이 그가 하실 일을 바로에게 보이심이니이다
41:25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, "The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do.
41:26 일곱 좋은 암소는 일곱 해요 일곱 좋은 이삭도 일곱 해니 그 꿈은 하나라
41:26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream.
41:27 그 후에 올라온 파리하고 흉한 일곱 소는 칠 년이요 동풍에 말라 속이 빈 일곱 이삭도 일곱 해 흉년이니
41:27 The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.
41:28 내가 바로에게 이르기를 하나님이 그가 하실 일을 바로에게 보이신다 함이 이것이라
41:28 "It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do.
41:29 온 애굽 땅에 일곱 해 큰 풍년이 있겠고
41:29 Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt,
41:30 후에 일곱 해 흉년이 들므로 애굽 땅에 있던 풍년을 다 잊어버리게 되고 이 땅이 그 기근으로 망하리니
41:30 but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land.
41:31 후에 든 그 흉년이 너무 심하므로 이전 풍년을 이 땅에서 기억하지 못하게 되리이다
41:31 The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that follows it will be so severe.
41:32 바로께서 꿈을 두 번 겹쳐 꾸신 것은 하나님이 이 일을 정하셨음이라 하나님이 속히 행하시리니
41:32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.
41:33 이제 바로께서는 명철하고 지혜 있는 사람을 택하여 애굽 땅을 다스리게 하시고
41:33 "And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge of the land of Egypt.
41:34 바로께서는 또 이같이 행하사 나라 안에 감독관들을 두어 그 일곱 해 풍년에 애굽 땅의 오분의 일을 거두되
41:34 Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest of Egypt during the seven years of abundance.
41:35 그들로 장차 올 풍년의 모든 곡물을 거두고 그 곡물을 바로의 손에 돌려 양식을 위하여 각 성읍에 쌓아 두게 하소서
41:35 They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food.
41:36 이와 같이 그 곡물을 이 땅에 저장하여 애굽 땅에 임할 일곱 해 흉년에 대비하시면 땅이 이 흉년으로 말미암아 망하지 아니하리이다
41:36 This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined by the famine."
41:37 바로와 그의 모든 신하가 이 일을 좋게 여긴지라
41:37 The plan seemed good to Pharaoh and to all his officials.
41:38 바로가 그의 신하들에게 이르되 이와 같이 하나님의 영에 감동된 사람을 우리가 어찌 찾을 수 있으리요 하고
41:38 So Pharaoh asked them, "Can we find anyone like this man, one in whom is the spirit of God?"
41:39 요셉에게 이르되 하나님이 이 모든 것을 네게 보이셨으니 너와 같이 명철하고 지혜 있는 자가 없도다
41:39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you.
41:40 너는 내 집을 다스리라 내 백성이 다 네 명령에 복종하리니 내가 너보다 높은 것은 내 왕좌뿐이니라
41:40 You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders. Only with respect to the throne will I be greater than you."