캐쉬백 Cashback

by pastorju posted Jan 27, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

IMG_2304 (2).JPG얼마 전 새벽에 기도한 후 사무실에서 먹는 아침 거리를 사기 위해 크로거에 들렸습니다. 캐쉬백도 했습니다. 자동 계산하는 곳에서 계산을 하고 있는데, 아내가 전화를 했습니다. 한 성도가 새벽에 급하게 응급실에 갔다는 것입니다. 상황을 들으면서 계산을 했고, 장 본 것을 차에 싣고 교회로 오고 있었습니다. 교회에 도착할 때쯤 캐쉬백한 돈을 놓고 온 것이 생각났습니다. 순간 잃어버린 것으로 할까? 되돌아가서 확인해 볼까 망설였습니다. 큰 기대 없이 크로거에 다시 갔는데, 캐쉬백한  돈이 그대로 있었습니다. A few days ago I shopped at Kroger for breakfast at the office: some bread, yogurt, water etc. And I also got cashback. When I was paying at self-checkout, my wife called me to tell me about one of church members who was rushed to the emergency room. While hearing about it,  I made the payment, but forgot to get the bill. When I arrived close to the church, I remembered that I forgot the bill. Hesitating about whether to go back to Kroger’s or not, I turned the wheel. When  I arrived there, I found the cash left at the same place.

기분이 좋았습니다. 샬롯츠빌도 좋았고, 미국도 좋았습니다. 여전히 정직을 최고의 가치로 여긴다고 할만 했습니다. 알지 못하는 사람들에 의해 막연하지만 보호받고 있다는 생각이 들었습니다. 하나의 사건이 마음을 풍요롭게 했습니다. 교회도 그랬으면 좋겠다는 생각이 들었습니다. 삶의 무거운 짐을 지고 방황할 때 묵묵히 그의 어깨에 손을 얹고 아무 말 없이 함께 있어 줄 수 있는 교회와 성도, 그래서 작은 아픔도 함께 나누는 교회가 되는 것입니다. 그의 어깨에 손을 얹어주고 싶은 몇 명의 얼굴이 떠오릅니다. I was so happy and liked Charlottesville and also the United States. I thought that it’s still worthy of saying that honesty is the best policy in the States. I felt to be protected by others, though this might be a little vague. The one simple thing left me satisfied. And I also thought that a church must have the same policy. I hope that when somebody wanders with tiredness and burden from his/her life, we can put our hand on his/her shoulder without saying anything. A few people on whose shoulders I want to put my hand come to mind.