Tommy (이윤재) Tutoring, Summer 2015

by 성도 posted May 20, 2015
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Hello, my name is Tommy Lee (이윤재), a graduated senior and a member of KCCIC youth, and I am interested in tutoring your children in any subjects this summer. I am very familiar with nearly all subjects, including all types of math, English, SAT practice, etc., that your son or daughter might be partaking in the future. I am very used to interacting and teaching kids, tutoring during the summer for the past 5+ years. I have much experience teaching kids of all ages, and will accept teaching any grades, kindergarten to 12th grade. I am a responsible and compassionate person who loves to interact and be with younger kids. As a tutor, I want to create a very educational environment for them while also creating a very fun and open atmosphere. I aim to have them ready for their following year of school. Although I am not a professional/licensed tutor, I am very used to many subjects for I have taken many rigorous and difficult courses throughout my school career. I am planning to tutor kids one-on-one and also willing to work with a group of 2 or 3. If one-on-one, the tutoring fee will be $8 per child while as a group the tutoring fee will be $5 per child. I am willing to negotiate times and days for tutoring. My phone number is 206-334-6193 and my email is yoonjae.lee18@gmail.com. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you, and I hope that I have the opportunity to teach your kids this summer.

Tommy Lee